Tagged Carbon Monoxide Deaths at Best Western in Boone

Best Western Plus in Boone Clear To Open To Public, Hotel Scheduled To Open Early Next Week

Published Friday, July 19, 2013 at 10:02 am
July 19, 2013. Todd Miller, building inspector with the Town of Boone, said Boone Planning and Inspections issued a certificate of occupancy Thursday afternoon for the Best Western Plus, where three people died in Room 225 from carbon monoxide, and that the hotel is clear to open to the public. Read more...
BY JESSE WOOD
Continue reading
Privacy Policy | Rights & Permissions | Discussion Guidelines

Website Management by Outer Banks Media