<p><span style=”font-size: medium; font-family: ‘arial black’, ‘avant garde’;”>Pride Week: Saturday, May 19, is Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Day and Pharmaceutical Take-Back</span> May 18, 2012. The Watauga County Board of Commissioners have designated May 14 to 19 as “Community Pride Week” with the goal of improving the appearance of Watauga County. During this week, Watauga County residents have an opportunity to dispose of many types of waste for no charge, including old furniture, yard debris, appliances, electronics and household hazardous waste. This does not apply to commercial haulers or businesses.
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – April 25, 2017
- ASU Graduate Student Justin Weltz Credits Thrive Program for Saving His Life
- Breaking Down Salaries of WNC Cities, Towns: Part 2
- Lost Province Brewing Co. Wins 11 Medals in 2017 Carolina’s Championship of Beer
- BRAHM Hosts “History of Tweetsie Railroad” Exhibit in Celebration of No. 12’s 100th Birthday