<p><span style=”font-size: medium; font-family: ‘arial black’, ‘avant garde’;”>Pride Week: Saturday, May 19, is Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Day and Pharmaceutical Take-Back</span> May 18, 2012. The Watauga County Board of Commissioners have designated May 14 to 19 as “Community Pride Week” with the goal of improving the appearance of Watauga County. During this week, Watauga County residents have an opportunity to dispose of many types of waste for no charge, including old furniture, yard debris, appliances, electronics and household hazardous waste. This does not apply to commercial haulers or businesses.
- Crime Stoppers, Beech Mountain PD Searching for Male Considered Missing & Endangered
- Eustace Conway of Turtle Island Arrested December 2013 For Second-Degree Trespassing on Neighbor’s Property
- Carolina Public Press: Breaking Down Municipal Staff Salaries of WNC Cities and Towns, Part 1
- Report: Dunkin’ Donuts To Move in at Old Frogurt Location on Blowing Rock Road?
- Watauga Seed Library Grand Opening and Open House, Apr. 1