<p><span style=”font-size: medium; font-family: ‘arial black’, ‘avant garde’;”>Pride Week: Saturday, May 19, is Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Day and Pharmaceutical Take-Back</span> May 18, 2012. The Watauga County Board of Commissioners have designated May 14 to 19 as “Community Pride Week” with the goal of improving the appearance of Watauga County. During this week, Watauga County residents have an opportunity to dispose of many types of waste for no charge, including old furniture, yard debris, appliances, electronics and household hazardous waste. This does not apply to commercial haulers or businesses.
- Weekly Crime Reports: Activity and Arrests in Boone and Watauga County, Feb. 12-20
- Watauga County Deeds – Feb. 9-16: 26 Deed Transfers With a Total Value of $5,112,000.00
- Foxx Isn’t Holding Public Events During ‘District Work Week,’ Congressional Recess From DC
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – Feb. 21, 2017
- Traffic Stop in Avery County Leads To Arrest: Cocaine, Ecstasy Pills, Marijuana & Cash Found