Aug. 8, 2013. Representative Mark Meadows (NC-11) will host seven town hall meetings and three meet and greet events during the month of August. These meetings are open to all residents of the 11th Congressional District.
- What: Avery County Town Hall
- When: Monday, August 26th, 6 PM
- Where: Mayland Community College Sams Center Auditorium, 200 Mayland Drive, Spruce Pine, NC.
- What: Graham County Meet and Greet
- When: Monday, August 19th, 3 PM
- Where: Stecoah Valley Cultural Arts Center, 121 Schoolhouse Road, Stecoah (Robbinsville), NC.
- What: Macon County Town Hall
- When: Monday, August 19th, 6 PM
- Where: Franklin High School Fine Arts Center, 100 Panther Drive, Franklin, NC.
- What: Haywood County Town Hall
- When: Tuesday, August 20th, 6 PM
- Where: Haywood Community College Beall Auditorium, 185 Freedlander Drive, Clyde, NC.
- What: Cherokee County Meet and Greet
- When: Thursday, August 22nd, 12:30 PM
- Where: Brother’s Restaurant, 1466 Andrews Road, Murphy, NC.
- What: Qualla Boundary Town Hall
- When: Thursday, August 22nd, 6 PM
- Where: Chief Joyce Dugan Center for Cultural Arts, 1968 Big Cove Road, Cherokee, NC.
- What: Henderson County Town Hall
- When: Friday, August 23rd, 6 PM
- Where: Blue Ridge Community College, 180 West Campus Drive, Flat Rock, NC.
- What: McDowell County Meet and Greet
- When: Monday, August 26th, 10 AM
- Where: Chance of Sprinkles Bake Shop, 1700 North Main Street, Marion, NC.
- What: Buncombe County Town Hall
- When: Tuesday, August 27th, 6 PM
- Where: T.C. Roberson High School, 250 Overlook Road, Asheville, NC.
- What: Burke County Town Hall
- When: Thursday, August 29th, 6 PM
- Where: Western Piedmont Community College Leviton Auditorium (Moore Hall, Main Campus), 1001 Burkemont Avenue, Morganton, NC.