March 5, 2012 – The Blowing Rock Art and History Museum recently began hosting a “Doodlebug Club” for area pre-school and pre-K children (ages 2-4). The group meets from 10 a.m. to around 11 a.m. and includes a short art lesson and project, story time and a snack. The next meeting will be April 5. The club is open to the public and costs $5. For more information or to make reservations for any of these programs, contact Educational Programs Coordinator Virginia Falck at (828) 295-9099 ext. 3006 or email@example.com.
- John and Faye Cooper of Mast General Store Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Williford Sentenced To 30+ Years for Setting Fatal Fire at Valle Landing in Valle Crucis
- Sugar Mountain Resort To Close for the Season on Monday: Burning of the Snow at 4 p.m.
- Larsons Celebrate Final St. Patrick’s Day at Murphy’s as Owners of Restaurant and Pub
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – March 22, 2017