July 11, 2012. There is a Special Craft Workshop to make a Victorian Doll Frame on Tuesday, July 24 from 10 a.m. to noon at the LE Harrill Senior Center in Boone. Come make a paper doll with ribbon, lace or silk flowers. The doll is then placed in a frame for display. All you have to bring is a frame (8×10 or 8 1/2 x 11) and $5 for materials which will be provided. Frame should have at least 4 brackets securing the back. Stop by the Harrill Center to see an example. Call 828-265-8090 to reserve a spot.
- Local Company, Stick Boy Bread Co., Featured in Our State Magazine
- Grandfather Mountain Announces 2017 Schedule of Events
- Horton Hotel Developers Held Ceremonial Groundbreaking on Thursday in Downtown Boone
- County Employee Assaulted at Baseball Fields, Crime Stoppers Looking for Suspect
- Crime Stoppers: ECRS Tagged in Downtown Boone