May 9, 2012. The Harrill Senior Center is once again offering a program developed for people with arthritis. This low-impact, joint-safe program has been proven to reduce arthritis pain and increase activity. The program will be offered from 1:30-2:30p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays (16 classes) starting Monday, June 4. No charge to attend. Open to any age but priority given to persons 60 and over if needed. Call 828-265-8090 with any questions and to register.
- Weekly Crime Reports: Activity and Arrests in Boone and Watauga County, Feb. 12-20
- Watauga County Deeds – Feb. 9-16: 26 Deed Transfers With a Total Value of $5,112,000.00
- Foxx Isn’t Holding Public Events During ‘District Work Week,’ Congressional Recess From DC
- Traffic Stop in Avery County Leads To Arrest: Cocaine, Ecstasy Pills, Marijuana & Cash Found
- NC Wildlife Resources Commission Votes on Rule Changes, See What Affects Watauga