May 9, 2012. The Harrill Senior Center is once again offering a program developed for people with arthritis. This low-impact, joint-safe program has been proven to reduce arthritis pain and increase activity. The program will be offered from 1:30-2:30p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays (16 classes) starting Monday, June 4. No charge to attend. Open to any age but priority given to persons 60 and over if needed. Call 828-265-8090 with any questions and to register.
- CAUGHT: Third & Final Suspect from Armed Robbery in Boone on Thursday Afternoon in Custody
- Watauga County Deeds – April 20-26: 29 Deed Transfers With a Total Value of $13,010,000.00
- Crime Stoppers: Man Steals Crossbow from Wildlife Unlimited on Old U.S. 421
- What’s Going On: The Speckled Trout Cafe Undergoing Major Renovations in Blowing Rock
- Photographer Bill Barbour Shares His First Photos From Thursday at MerlesFest 30th Anniversary