May 9, 2012. The Harrill Senior Center is once again offering a program developed for people with arthritis. This low-impact, joint-safe program has been proven to reduce arthritis pain and increase activity. The program will be offered from 1:30-2:30p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays (16 classes) starting Monday, June 4. No charge to attend. Open to any age but priority given to persons 60 and over if needed. Call 828-265-8090 with any questions and to register.
- Crime Stoppers, Beech Mountain PD Searching for Male Considered Missing & Endangered
- Eustace Conway of Turtle Island Arrested December 2013 For Second-Degree Trespassing on Neighbor’s Property
- Carolina Public Press: Breaking Down Municipal Staff Salaries of WNC Cities and Towns, Part 1
- Report: Dunkin’ Donuts To Move in at Old Frogurt Location on Blowing Rock Road?
- Watauga Seed Library Grand Opening and Open House, Apr. 1