June 7, 2012. The New River Service Authority Transition Board will hold a board meeting on Thursday, June 7, 9 a.m., at the Watauga County Administrative Building, Boone. For more information, contact Peggy Wallace, Interim CEO at [email protected]
- Crime Stoppers, Beech Mountain PD Searching for Male Considered Missing & Endangered
- Carolina Public Press: Breaking Down Municipal Staff Salaries of WNC Cities and Towns, Part 1
- Eustace Conway of Turtle Island Arrested December 2013 For Second-Degree Trespassing on Neighbor’s Property
- Report: Dunkin’ Donuts To Move in at Old Frogurt Location on Blowing Rock Road?
- Watauga Seed Library Grand Opening and Open House, Apr. 1