March 16, 2012. BOONE — The library’s Volunteer for Tax Assistance Program (VITA) will be offered to those who qualify Fridays from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. from Feb 3 to April 14 in the community meeting room. For more information and to schedule an appointment, call (828) 264-8784 or our tax line at (828) 719-8783.
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – March 22, 2017
- Larsons Celebrate Final St. Patrick’s Day at Murphy’s as Owners of Restaurant and Pub
- Williford Sentenced To 30+ Years for Setting Fatal Fire at Valle Landing in Valle Crucis
- Weekly Crime Reports: Activity and Arrests in Boone and Watauga County, Mar. 6 – 22
- New Starbucks Store in Boone To Open in August