March 16, 2012. BOONE — The library’s Volunteer for Tax Assistance Program (VITA) will be offered to those who qualify Fridays from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. from Feb 3 to April 14 in the community meeting room. For more information and to schedule an appointment, call (828) 264-8784 or our tax line at (828) 719-8783.
- Local Company, Stick Boy Bread Co., Featured in Our State Magazine
- Widespread Flu Runs Rampant in the High Country, Healthcare Facilities Discourage Visitors
- County Employee Assaulted at Baseball Fields, Crime Stoppers Looking for Suspect
- Horton Hotel Developers Held Ceremonial Groundbreaking on Thursday in Downtown Boone
- Crime Stoppers: ECRS Tagged in Downtown Boone