March 16, 2012. BOONE — The library’s Volunteer for Tax Assistance Program (VITA) will be offered to those who qualify Fridays from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. from Feb 3 to April 14 in the community meeting room. For more information and to schedule an appointment, call (828) 264-8784 or our tax line at (828) 719-8783.
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – April 25, 2017
- ASU Graduate Student Justin Weltz Credits Thrive Program for Saving His Life
- Breaking Down Salaries of WNC Cities, Towns: Part 2
- Tickets Are on Sale Now For An Appalachian Summer Festival, First Event on June 27
- Weekly Crime Reports: Activity and Arrests in Boone and Watauga County, Apr. 18 – 24