Editor’s note: Bill Rogers submitted this letter to High Country Press on April 18. We published it a few days later. For some reason that we do not understand, the post mysteriously just vanished after a week or two of being on the site. No one on our staff deleted it. Here is the letter again. Our sincere apologies to Mr. Rogers.
- Boone Police Conclude Armed Robbery Investigation & File Drug Charges
- Winston-Salem Councilwoman Adams To Challenge U.S. Rep. Virginia Foxx in 2018
- TApp Room Opens The Annex in Former Klondike Building, Ushers in New Era of Music and Entertainment
- Gov. Cooper Nominates New Members for DOT Board, Including Watauga’s Cullie Tarleton
- Great Skiing Conditions and Comfortable Temps at Resorts During President’s Day Weekend