Holston Presbytery Camp and Retreat Center announces the first annual Wildcat Music Festival on Saturday, August 13, 2016 on the grounds at 6993 Hickory Nut Gap Road, Banner Elk, NC.
This family-friendly event features performances from Danny Whittington and A Killa Band, ETSU Bluegrass Band, The Corklickers, Asheville Aces, Motel Rodeo, and Jocassee on the Main Stage sponsored by Eagles Nest Realty of Banner Elk.
Music begins at 1:00 pm. Food and beverages will be available. The audience is encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets for sitting outdoors.
Admission is $10 per person with kids under 10 free.
WILDCAT MUSIC FESTIVAL: $10 PER PERSON (UNDER 10 FREE)
- 1:00-2:00 Danny Whittington and A Killa Band (Funk and Rock Classics)
- 2:15-3:15 Corklickers (Old-Time String Band)
- 3:30-4:30 ETSU Band (Bluegrass)
- 4:45-5:45 Motel Rodeo (Honky Tonk Country)
- 5:30-6:30 Dinner Break
- 6:30-7:30 Asheville Aces (Pre-War Electric Blues)
- 7:45-10:00 Jocassee (Rock Classics)
Saturday begins with A 5K Run/Walk through the camp at 9:00 am. Registration can be made at www.HolstonCenter.org on the EVENTS page. Entry fee is $10.
Proceeds from all these events benefit the Holston Summer Camp program. See www.HolstonCenter.org for details or call (844) 465-7866.
For more information: visit http://www.holstoncenter.org/event/reunion-and-music-festival/