By Jesse Wood
Feb. 12, 2014. Slated for 5 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, the Watauga County Board of Elections’ February meeting has been cancelled.
The meeting has been rescheduled for 5:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 17, in the large courtroom on the top floor of the Watauga County Courthouse.
See agenda below:
FEB. 17, 2014
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF DECEMBER 4, 2013
3. NEW REGISTRATIONS & STATISTICS
4. ALTER REGULAR MEETING DATE
5. REVIEW 2014 ELECTIONS CALENDAR
6. SCHEDULE CITIZEN INFORMATIONAL WORKSHOP ON POTENTIAL ONE-STOP SITES
- Informal, drop-in discussions with board members
- No action to be taken on this date