By Jesse Wood
Sugar Mountain Resort is hosting its annual Easter egg hunt on the ski slopes on Sunday, March 15. The event starts at 9 a.m. with many prizes to be found in the colorful eggs and Sugar Bear and Sweetie Bear to be found shredding the slopes.
Children 12 and under with a lift ticket or season pass are allowed to participate, and snowboarding or skiing parents may chaperone young children but not gather eggs!
Participants will load the yellow lift at 9 am to the mid-unloading station on the Lower Flying Mile. Once all participants have gathered at the mid-unloading area, the Easter egg hunt will begin.
- One egg contains a 2015-15 season pass.
- Ten eggs contain complimentary midweek, day 2015-16 lift/slope vouchers.
- Five eggs contain complimentary anytime, day 2015-16 lift/slope vouchers.
- Prizes awarded to the top three costumes.
- Costumes are judged on Easter theme and creativity.
- All costumed participants receive a complimentary ice skating voucher.
For more information contact Joannie Benfield or Ross McNeil at Sugar Mountain Resort at 1-800-784-2768.