April 26, 2013. Now in its second day, MerleFest is well underway.
Did you miss Rhonda Vicent and the Rage, Leon Russell and Charlie Daniels Band on Thursday? Don’t worry Friday’s lineup is even better.
- 2:30 p.m. – The Honeycutters
- 2:45 p.m. – Donna the Buffalo
- 3:45 p.m. – Snyder Family Band
- 4 p.m. – The Waybacks
- 6:45 p.m. – Steep Canyon Rangers
- 8 p.m. – The Del McCoury Band and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- 9:45 p.m. – Warren Haynes and Gov’t Mule
- 9:20 p.m. – Phil Wiggins and Corey Harris
- 10:30 p.m. Friday Night Dance with Scythian
And that’s just a handful of the acts scheduled to perform. For printer-friendly schedules of MerleFest, click here.
Take a look at a video High Country Press filmed last year for a feel of what the festival is like.