By Jesse Wood
Aug. 26, 2013. The Downtown Boone Development Association holds its annual meeting on Tuesday, Aug. 27, at 5:30 in the Jones House Community and Cultural Center.
Agenda items include a review of last year’s activities and financials, an update on the downtown theatre restoration and plans for the current year.
See the entire agenda below:
- I. Welcome and Introductions
- A. Approval of Agenda for Annual Meeting August 27, 2013
- B. Approval of Annual Meeting Minutes from August 30, 2012
- II. Appalachian Theatre Update – John Cooper
- III. Review of Last Year’s Activities & Financials
- IV. Election of New Board Members
- V. Plans for This Year
- VI. Suggestions, discussion, and concerns.
- VII. Adjournment
You must be logged in to post a comment.