• Weeknights afford less traffic and wait times.
• The lights come on at dusk and end at 10 p.m.
• Expect to be greeted by friendly security pros at the entry gate. They will take temperatures of everyone in the car and update you on mask requirements.
• Call 828-295-5500 for questions.
• Timberlake’s Restaurant is open to “cruisers” with socially distanced seating from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. daily; reservations are strongly recommended.
• Set your GPS for 185 Chetola Lake Drive, Blowing Rock, NC 28605 if you are coming from out of town.
• Visitors can also park and walk around the lake.
A Merry Bonus: Beat the January doldrums and visit the light show through Jan. 31, 2021. Chetola Resort believes the spirit of Christmas should extend well into the new year.
For social media sharing, visit: https://www.chetola.com/thanksgiving-weekend-events
About Chetola Resort: Chetola Resort is North Carolina’s premier family-friendly mountain resort located in Blowing Rock, N.C. It welcomes guests with three types of accommodations across 78 acres in a woodland setting adjacent to Moses Cone Memorial Park and within walking distance of downtown Blowing Rock. The resort offers a spa, fly-fishing with an Orvis-certified guide, on-site dining, and a sporting reserve. Chetola.com and www.instagram.com/chetolaresort
You must be logged in to post a comment.