Village Vision in partnership with Blue Ridge Women in Agriculture and Split Rail Records are excited to present the 3rd annual Village Vision Festival on Saturday, May 6, directly following the opening day of the Watauga County Farmers Market.
Village Vision celebrates community, local food, and service by hosting events and service projects throughout the year that promote local food while raising funds to make it accessible for all. The festival proceeds benefit the Cost Share program of the High Country CSA and the Double Bucks program of the Watauga County Farmer’s Market.
DATE: May 6, 2017
TIME: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
PLACE: Daniel Boone Park (Horn In The West)
Festivities of the day include:
- Local Music favorites: Melissa Reaves, Disfunktion, The Blue Wild, Alexa Rose, Vanilla Envelope, All That, Electric Jelly Funk
- Performance arts including dance and acro yoga
- Art, Craft and business vendors
- Healing Arts vendors (massage, acupuncture, chiropractic)
- Kids Activities
- Local food
- Local Appalachian Mountain Brewery Beer
Village Vision Festival will continue downtown at The Local from 10 p.m.- 2 a.m. with Art Wavey and Lavier.
For more information find us on Facebook #Villagevisionboone #villagevisionfestival2017
To get involved, vend, or volunteer contact us at [email protected]
You must be logged in to post a comment.