Are you are a driven, hard-working, customer-service-oriented individual? Are you interested in working for one of the Southeast’s premier outdoor snow-sports venues? Then make plans to visit Beech Mountain Resort for their Winter Job Fair! On Wednesday, Nov. 9th, Beech Mountain Resort will host a job fair from 6-8 p.m.
This opportunity will be held inside the Beech Mountain Brewing Co., located in the resort village. Full and part-time positions are available! Applications will be available onsite, however providing an additional resume is recommended.
Available positions include:
- Lift Operations
- Event Staff
- Ski/Snowboard Instructors
- Parking Attendants
- Food Service
- Ticket Cashiers
- Grounds Maintenance/Cleaning
- Mountain Host
- Group Sales
- Terrain Park
- Ski Patrol
During the ski season, Beech Mountain Resort employees will receive the following benefits:
- Season Pass for skiing/snowboarding
- Beech Mountain Ski Resort Employment Discounts in restaurants and retail stores
- Discounts on rental equipment for skiing, snowboarding, ice skating
- Free ski and snowboard lessons upon availability
For more information, contact Talia L. Freeman at [email protected] or call 1-800-438-2093 ext. 204.