April 6, 2012. BOONE — According to Sergeant Matt Stevens of the Boone Police Department, on Thursday, April 5 at approximately 5:30 p.m. the CVS drugstore on Highway 321 was robbed. A white male wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and a red ball cap entered the store, showed a gun to the pharmacy clerk, and demanded prescription drugs. The suspect is seen on surveillance video approaching the store on foot from the Doctors Drive area, then running away toward Doctors Drive.
- Avery County Sheriff’s Office Announces Charges for Multiple Breaking and Entering Cases
- Boone Police Arrest Marijuana & Pill Dealer, Assisted in Investigation by U.S. Postal Service
- Movie Review: Fifty Shades Darker
- Letters / On ‘Fake News’ and Journalists
- Traffic Stop in Avery County Leads To Arrest: Cocaine, Ecstasy Pills, Marijuana & Cash Found