May 17, 2012. Boone Police have charged a Chapel Hill, N.C. man with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny after breaking and entering, and felony obtain property by false pretense. This was subsequent to an investigation into a break-in at a Blairmont community home reported on May 3, 2012. The man was identified as Michael Thomas Stephenson, age 19, and Appalachian State University student. Mr. Stephenson was arrested on May 16, 2012 and was taken before a Watauga County Magistrate who issued a $15,000.00 unsecured bond. Mr. Stephenson has a court date scheduled for July 24, 2012 in Watauga County.
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – April 25, 2017
- ASU Graduate Student Justin Weltz Credits Thrive Program for Saving His Life
- Breaking Down Salaries of WNC Cities, Towns: Part 2
- Lost Province Brewing Co. Wins 11 Medals in 2017 Carolina’s Championship of Beer
- BRAHM Hosts “History of Tweetsie Railroad” Exhibit in Celebration of No. 12’s 100th Birthday