<p><span style=”font-size: medium; font-family: ‘arial black’, ‘avant garde’;”>Pride Week: Saturday, May 19, is Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Day and Pharmaceutical Take-Back</span> May 18, 2012. The Watauga County Board of Commissioners have designated May 14 to 19 as “Community Pride Week” with the goal of improving the appearance of Watauga County. During this week, Watauga County residents have an opportunity to dispose of many types of waste for no charge, including old furniture, yard debris, appliances, electronics and household hazardous waste. This does not apply to commercial haulers or businesses.
- Palmer Blair Collection and Lowery-Whiting Collection Added to Digital Watauga Project
- Horton Fire 100 Percent Contained Friday at 1,450 Acres, Burn Ban Remains
- First Public Lighting of Appalachian Theatre’s Marquee During First Friday Art Crawl
- Foxx Selected as Chairwoman of House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – Nov. 30, 2016