March 5, 2012 – The Blowing Rock Art and History Museum recently began hosting a “Doodlebug Club” for area pre-school and pre-K children (ages 2-4). The group meets from 10 a.m. to around 11 a.m. and includes a short art lesson and project, story time and a snack. The next meeting will be April 5. The club is open to the public and costs $5. For more information or to make reservations for any of these programs, contact Educational Programs Coordinator Virginia Falck at (828) 295-9099 ext. 3006 or email@example.com.
- NationalEclipse.Com Reveals 10 Unique Places To View 2017 Total Solar Eclipse in US, Including NC
- WHAT’S GOING ON? at Old Sunrise Shopping Center in Banner Elk & The Lodges at Eagles Nest
- App State Students To Hold Walkout in Protest of Trump Administration’s Climate Change Views
- Weekly Crime Reports: Activity and Arrests in Boone and Watauga County, Jan. 9-16
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – Jan. 17, 2017