May 9, 2012. The Harrill Senior Center is once again offering a program developed for people with arthritis. This low-impact, joint-safe program has been proven to reduce arthritis pain and increase activity. The program will be offered from 1:30-2:30p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays (16 classes) starting Monday, June 4. No charge to attend. Open to any age but priority given to persons 60 and over if needed. Call 828-265-8090 with any questions and to register.
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – Dec. 6, 2016
- Forney Sentenced to 37 Years for Trafficking
- Photos: Holiday Cheer Fills the Streets at Downtown Boone’s Annual Christmas Parade
- Elected Commissioners Sworn Into Office on Monday, Board Meets New County Attorney
- Watauga County Schools Begins Search for New Watauga High School Principal