May 9, 2012. The Harrill Senior Center is once again offering a program developed for people with arthritis. This low-impact, joint-safe program has been proven to reduce arthritis pain and increase activity. The program will be offered from 1:30-2:30p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays (16 classes) starting Monday, June 4. No charge to attend. Open to any age but priority given to persons 60 and over if needed. Call 828-265-8090 with any questions and to register.
- NationalEclipse.Com Reveals 10 Unique Places To View 2017 Total Solar Eclipse in US, Including NC
- WHAT’S GOING ON? at Old Sunrise Shopping Center in Banner Elk & The Lodges at Eagles Nest
- App State Students To Hold Walkout in Protest of Trump Administration’s Climate Change Views
- Weekly Crime Reports: Activity and Arrests in Boone and Watauga County, Jan. 9-16
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – Jan. 17, 2017