Playhouse Baby Fair and Consignment Sale: Toddlers to Town on Friday and Saturday, March 30 and 31

Published Friday, March 30, 2012 at 12:23 am

March 30, 2012. Donations and consigners still accepted! Scroll down for more info!

Don’t miss the 7th Annual Playhouse Baby and Parenting Fair and Sale held this Friday and Saturday, March 30 and 31, at the National Guard Armory in Boone featuring consignment and rummage sales, plus a Saturday packed with food, information and fun, free kids activities! Look for valuable information and give aways from our sponsors on Saturday.

Click here for directions to the National Guard Armory.

Schedule of Events

Early Bird Sale
8:30-1 pm Friday March 30th: $5 admission
Quality Clothes * Toys* Furniture * Books* Household items & More!!

Baby Fair & Sale
8:30-1 pm Saturday March 31st: Free admission!
Car Seat Check! Kid’s Activities! Food! 1/2 Price Sale starts at noon!

Consignors and Donations Accepted Now!
You can help The Playhouse and make money on your really nice, high quality items. Consigners earn 60%, the remaining 40% is a tax deductible donation to The Playhouse.

Just want all the clutter out of your life? The Playhouse will accept rummage sale donations Tuesdays through Saturdays at 400 Tracy Circle, Boone. All proceeds will benefit The Children’s Playhouse, a nonprofit creative play space for families in Boone. Tax letters are available.

Children’s clothes, Maternity and nursing wear, high quality household items, books, toys, and furniture are all accepted.

Click here for the Consigner’s packet.

Click here for registration form only.

Vendors Wanted
Promote your home-based business at The Playhouse Baby Fair and Consignment Sale! Now in its 7th year, the annual Playhouse Baby Fair attracts 200-300 people for anhigh energy morning of information booths, quality consignment sales, kids activities, bounce house, food and more. We are looking for vendors offering family oriented items such as handmade crafts or products suitable for moms and families. We offer discounts for Playhouse members and for vendors paying in advance. We will be doing a prize drawing for fair attendees who visit all the booths. Registration required as space is limited. Click here for a vendor application for more information.

Earn Free Admission or a Parents Night Out When You Volunteer!
The Baby Fair and Sale is our biggest fundraiser of the year, but we need your help! Volunteers are needed to sort rummage, organize, and staff the sale. We will be working most days next week at the National Guard Armory which located across from the Tot Lot on Hunting Hills Road (off of State Farm Road, Boone). Volunteers giving at least three hours get free admission to the presale and Early Bird Sale, give four or more hours and earn a free Parents’ Night Out! Click here for dates and details.

Thank You to Our Sponsors
The Playhouse Baby Fair is sponsored by Blue Ridge Pediatrics; Adult and Child Orthodontists and Pediatric Dentists Drs. Mayhew, Scheffler, Hardaway, and Conn;
Boone Drug; Harmony Center for Women’s Health and Vitality; and Northwestern Dance Studios.

The seventh annual spring Playhouse Consignment Sale and Baby Fair will allow you to update everyone’s wardrobes for a song while also enjoying food, samples, parenting information, kids activities, airwalk, and more. All activities will take place on March 30th and 31st at The National Guard Armory, which is located on Hunting Hills Lane in Boone across from the Watauga County Swim Complex.

Those folks wanting first crack at the good stuff will want to check out the Early Bird Sale on Friday, March 30th from 8:30-1:00 and will have to pay a $5 “hunting license” admission fee. Admission is free for Saturday’s Baby Fair. Held from 8:30-1:00 Saturday, March 31st at the National Guard Armory in Boone, the Baby Fair will have a half-price sale from noon-1 pm.

Saturday’s Baby Fair will feature not only bargains but also information and give-aways to help families. Watauga County SafeKIDS will be providing free car seat checks and information on car seat safety. Fair sponsors, the pediatric dentists Drs. Mayhew, Conn, Scheffler, and Hardaway offer toothbrushes and other items. Healthcare providers and businesses that serve families will be on hand to chat with parents, including sponsors Blue Ridge Pediatrics, Harmony Center for Women’s Health & Vitality, and Boone Drug.

Kids will enjoy the ever-popular airwalk and art activities.

All proceeds from the fair benefit The Children’s Playhouse, a nonprofit children’s museum and play space for families.

For more information, click here.

 

Comments

comments

Privacy Policy | Rights & Permissions | Discussion Guidelines

Website Management by Outer Banks Media