March 16, 2012. BOONE — The library’s Volunteer for Tax Assistance Program (VITA) will be offered to those who qualify Fridays from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. from Feb 3 to April 14 in the community meeting room. For more information and to schedule an appointment, call (828) 264-8784 or our tax line at (828) 719-8783.
- High Country Community Reunites Missing Dog ‘Addie’ with Family, Celebrates Her Return
- Thousands Expected To Attend Women’s March on Washington, Including Bus Full of Locals
- WHAT’S GOING ON with the Old Cannon Hospital? ‘Eyesore’ Abandoned, Vandalized and For Sale
- Today’s Builders TV Show Spotlights VPC Builders, Show To Air Over Next Few Months
- Boone Police & Fire Units Respond to Three Unrelated Deaths This Past Week