Sam Abdin, the owner of The Car Company of Boone dealership on N.C. 105, located below the 60-acre development, filed the lawsuit on July 16 due to the flooding of his property that has caused an estimated $400,000 in damages during several floods that have occurred since construction began on The Cottages property. Read more…
BY JESSE WOOD
- Local Business Owner Files Lawsuit Against Developers of The Cottages of Boone For Flood Damages To Property
- Eustace Conway of Turtle Island Arrested on Wednesday For Second-Degree Trespassing on Neighbor’s Property
- LETTERS / Palestinians Can Accept Life in the World’s Largest Open-Air Prison or Fight. What Would You Do?
- A Madison and Madison Affair at the ASU Solarium
- Perhaps Largest Meth Cleanup Response in NC Occurs Near WHS on Watauga County Property, 181 Labs Found