Editor’s note: Bill Rogers submitted this letter to High Country Press on April 18. We published it a few days later. For some reason that we do not understand, the post mysteriously just vanished after a week or two of being on the site. No one on our staff deleted it. Here is the letter again. Our sincere apologies to Mr. Rogers.
- WHAT’S GOING ON? at Old Sunrise Shopping Center in Banner Elk & The Lodges at Eagles Nest
- Early Saturday Gathering in Downtown Boone Supports Women’s March on Washington
- US Postal Service Price Increase for Forever Stamp and 1 oz. Letters Starts Jan. 22
- Rail Jam is Moved from AMB to Daniel Boone Amphitheater, Local Businesses Work Together
- Foxx Statement on 58th Presidential Inauguration