May 17, 2012. Boone Police have charged a Chapel Hill, N.C. man with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny after breaking and entering, and felony obtain property by false pretense. This was subsequent to an investigation into a break-in at a Blairmont community home reported on May 3, 2012. The man was identified as Michael Thomas Stephenson, age 19, and Appalachian State University student. Mr. Stephenson was arrested on May 16, 2012 and was taken before a Watauga County Magistrate who issued a $15,000.00 unsecured bond. Mr. Stephenson has a court date scheduled for July 24, 2012 in Watauga County.
- NationalEclipse.Com Reveals 10 Unique Places To View 2017 Total Solar Eclipse in US, Including NC
- WHAT’S GOING ON? at Old Sunrise Shopping Center in Banner Elk & The Lodges at Eagles Nest
- High Country Community Reunites Missing Dog ‘Addie’ with Family, Celebrates Her Return
- Thousands Expected To Attend Women’s March on Washington, Including Bus Full of Locals
- Watauga, Avery Obituaries – Jan. 17, 2017